Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A little visit



We had family visit this past weekend.
The best part for me, was watching my
hubby with his family. I know he really
was wanting to see his brother before he
gets deployed next month. I know he was
happy to see his dad on father's day weekend.
Who knows when that will happen again.
But now he misses them terribly, I can
just tell. He's called his dad a few times just
since they left, yesterday morning. My
babies have been asking where their cousins
are. I tell them we'll see them soon. Even that,
to me, is foreign. I had no cousins to play with or
to grow up with. I'm glad my babies do.

I also got to photograph my brother-in-law and his family.
There's a little sneak peek of that, here.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the pictures you took of Grant, Chelita & the girls.

    I cannot believe how BIG Mela is getting!!!

    ReplyDelete