Monday, April 26, 2010

Day six...and I think the end for me

This is day six of my cleanse. I had an okay day today but am for some reason really sad. I am really wanting to work out but barely have any energy to function as I only slept about four hours last night.

I think I am going to end my cleanse today. I know you're supposed to go to ten days but I just can hardly wait to start cooking yummy food and work out! I really miss working out. Never thought I would say that and really truly mean it!

Oh, I have lost about 12lbs. since I started this. I feel great about that and it's a great starting off point for me as I am looking forward to making some permanent changes in our family as far as what we eat.

This experience was such a good one! I never thought that I would be able to do one day on this cleanse, let alone six. It feels good.

1 comment: