Friday, March 19, 2010

That happy look...





This post is really about my kids at the children's museum. But first let me point out something. Do you see that last picture? The one where Mela is looking at her daddy like he's the best thing ever?

Um, am I not the one that carried her in my womb for over nine months?
Breastfed her for eighteen months?
Woke up with her every single night for her first year of life, at least?
And daddy is the one that gets "the special happy looks?"

OK than!

But I guess when you fall in love, nothing else matters. Because let me tell you. This little girl loves her daddy. And, man oh man, does her daddy love her too. It's actually a really beautiful thing.

But back to the museum...It was a great day had by all! Just check out the pics.

The End.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the pig tails! Its good to see you posting again, I've missed ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun place... Cute pics, Bonnie! Miss you!
    Love, Emily

    ReplyDelete