Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Papi


I love you for everything we've been through and all the breakthroughs we've had. I love you for trying hard to make up for years spent away from me. I love you for loving my children maybe even more than you love me. I love you for taking care of my uncle Omar because that shows how much you love your family. I love you for all the times you call me and talk to me just to make sure we're all doing okay. I love you because you love Salsa music and know how to dance to it so well. Some of the fondest memories I have with you are all where there was great music playing in the background. I love you because you love soccer and have given it your all over the years. I love you for having two other daughters that I hope one day to have a relationship with.

I just love you.

Happy Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment