Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The hubby isn't here right now


He took Mela and they went to Target to get some things. It's quite ridiculous that I miss them after only like 34 minutes of them being gone. I'm not like crying or anything. I'm not that ridiculous.

Anyhow, today is going to be a busy day. I say that like every day is not a busy day. But do you know what's going to keep me particularly busy today? Laundry. The hubby and I attack that stupid pile of clothes almost daily but it doesn't go away. It grows at alarming speeds.

And it's so depressing to do laundry anyway. As soon as you get it all done it only lasts like three seconds before you have more to do. That's why we avoid that disappointment and just do some here and there. Do you believe my sorry excuse? Didn't think so.

I hear the hubby coming up the driveway. Yes, up the driveway. We're on a hill. Did you know that?

Anyhow, gotta go. Hubby and child (and laundry) are calling.

4 comments:

  1. Laundry is my nemesis! I hate it, and you are so right, it never goes away. We always have piles everywhere. I totally feel your pain. So you got the 40d huh? bahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I totally got it. Had to have it and just did it. I LOVE it and now my little Rebel feels like a toy. I still love it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same about laundry... gurrr!

    ReplyDelete