Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My goodness I'm glad you can't see me right now




Because the smile on my face is HUGE and it's not wiping off and I'm sure it looks ridiculous plastered on my face permanently. So don't call me and tell me your dog died because I'll probably laugh. I'm too happy right now to be sad.
This is why:

My photography website will go live on Monday morning!!!!!!

Holy cow you know I'm happy because I HATE using more than one of these: !!!!!!!

But that's how I feel people. Like this:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. dang ur all about using the tech. My marketing class is all about using Blogs, RSS Feeds, YouTube... etc! Way to go! By the way, I pull up your blog just to listen to your music selection.. very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your success is definitely worth many exclamation marks!!! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete