Sunday, January 27, 2008

President Hinckley


I am so shocked to hear that President Hinckley has died. Of course we knew his time was coming being that he was 97 years old but it was always going to be a surprise I suppose. He was my favorite President because I became a wife and mother during his time as President of the church. I always loved how he spoke of women and especially of his own wife. Through a lot of his talks is how I came to peace with a lot of confusion. I am sad he is gone from this world but so very happy that his dear wife finally has him with her for eternity. I love my life and I love my kids to death but the love of my life is John my husband and I can't wait to spend eternity with him. I feel so blessed to have the family I have even though some days are harder than others :) But I love the gospel more than ever and I am so grateful for that. I can't imagine raising my family any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment