Friday, February 1, 2008

The Zoo

John loves going to the zoo but he's never had this much fun before. He really recognized all the animals this time and I think he was just amazed. We read about elephants and cheetahs but we never get to see them! He also got on the carousal and train. He was pretty impressed this time around with our trip to the zoo. He loves animals and he just had such a great time. I, on the other hand, am 14 days away from my due date. Let's just say I was really tired at the end of the day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad he had fun but geeze that picture of the polar bear is the saddest thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad thing is I have never seen them any more happy. We've never been in the winter before. In the summer they always look so out of place, so tired and hot.

    ReplyDelete