Thursday, December 30, 2010

I got to spend a week with her...


And it was amazing.
She finally met my daughter.
I got to see her so grown up 8yr old son.
We walked around Boulder together.
Shopped. Laughed. Cried. Hugged.
She got to witness my first try at Sushi.
I got to witness her get dragged into a street show.
We danced to Notorious B.I.G. in the car...
Hello all the memories that music brought back.
We got lost in the foothills and laughed every time
we had to backtrack because I couldn't follow directions.
Christmas morning we got to watch all our babies
together, in one place, being happy, opening gifts.

I got to just be with her.
And now they are making their way
back home and I miss them dearly.
What a good Christmas this was.

I'm grateful.


And for a better recap of our days together, here is Britt's take on her visit with me...

1 comment: