Thursday, December 16, 2010

Good grief it's time for an update


Christmas is just around the corner and I am so excited. Brittan and B are coming to stay with us for the holidays. That alone is worthy of me having a full blown freak out all because it makes me so darn happy. I haven't seen her in over three years and that's hard being that she alone is what sometimes keeps me sane (a lot of phone calls and texts happening). She hasn't met Mela and I am so happy for Mela to meet her Aunt Britt because I know that Mela is going to fall head over heels in love with her. I can't wait to see Mela playing with Britt's hair and cuddling with her and giving her besitos on her nose and cheeks and just loving the crap out of her. And I get to see B! He's eight now and such a big boy and so smart and I can't wait to just sit and listen to him and everything that makes him so special. Happy times.

Here at our house the Christmas tree is up and decorated and the lights outside are awesome, if I do say so myself. Complete with a feeding doe and two Christmas trees and lights that dangle so beautifully from the gutters. I go outside just to stare at it all because it makes my heart happy, happy.

Santa (grandparents are amazing, aren't they!?) have made sure that our kids are going to have some awesome gifts this year and I am so looking forward to watching my babies burst with happiness on Christmas morning. I can't wait to wake up on the 25th and have so many people that I truly love all under the same roof. It's going to be perfect.

I feel so blessed and lucky and happy and grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment