Thursday, January 21, 2010

Noodles, kids, and even dogs







Today for lunch I made spaghetti. When any kind of food is made or prepared here, there is a crowd nearby. That crowd includes little people and our dogs. While trying a few noodles to see if they were ready, my little Mela, my dog Taos, and my mother's dog Buddy, kept getting closer and closer to me. I literally had all three of them at my feet within seconds of trying a few noodles. You would think they had never eaten before. So, to torture all of them (lol!), I would grab a noodle out of the pot and dangle it above my head and then put it in my mouth. Oh the fun! They all just wanted a noodle too! I grabbed my camera and started handing out the noodles. I LOVE these pictures so, so much! My Mela is in her brother's Spiderman costume (she doesn't own a single princess costume, or any girly costume for that matter. I love that she doesn't.). Mela's face in these is just almost too much. She has enough personality in her little body to give some away to the neighbors. Her big brown eyes...my goodness. And of course, I love that I finally got pictures of my dog's doing what they do best, eating.

Good times.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you guys. You may not believe it because I usually was visiting in passing, but it's so nice to just be able to stop by & say Hi and see all of you even if it's just for a minute. Hope things are good & it won't be too long before Philip & I can make a trip out west.

    ReplyDelete