Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I miss...

Some days I miss my husband so bad I can hardly stand it. I miss him coming home from work and feeling the relief of seeing him safe and with us again. I miss him making the kids laugh. I miss Mela giving him besitos (kisses) all over his face for as long as she can. I miss seeing him wrestle little John and them pretending to be superheroes together. I miss seeing him first thing when I wake up. I miss the hugs, kisses, and snuggles that come when the kids go to bed and we watch Top Chef together. I miss his blue eyes.

I just miss him.

Tomorrow should be easier. I hope. But some days are better than others. Today is not one of them.


To John, I heard this song today and cried like a fool. You know country music and I don't mix anymore, but for some reason, I loved hearing this song today.



I know you love her this much and she loves you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment