Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So, I got a new blog

If you haven't checked out my new photo blog yet, please do! I am so very happy with the design and the organization that Kristin brought to it. Kristin is the lady behind Simply Whimsy Designs.



She rocks. Period.

I wanted something simple and clean yet fun and organized. She brought that and then some.

Oh, and don't you know that I turned into the devil while working with her. Never have I been so picky about anything. I was intense, to say the least. My business, to me, is like my third child. I love it, I spend time with it, I nurture it, and I guess in this case, I'm picky about what it looks like, big time.

Kristin, thank you so much for being so patient with me and for not making me feel like the craziest lady in PA. My blog is beautiful and I owe it to you.

My new buttons are also available on my new blog under the tab "buttons", duh. There are two you can choose from and I am so happy with both. Please do get one and put it on your blog, I would make me over-the-moon happy. And not that it matters, but still, just think about it, will ya?


No comments:

Post a Comment