Friday, July 10, 2009

I finally got it on camera...

I have been trying to get this on camera for a long time. But every time I would see them laying there together, as soon as I would run to get my camera, they would move and both my daughter and dog would just sit up and stare at me. Well, yesterday was the day. We all had been reading on the bed, with Taos laying there beside us. When we got done, Mela went over and just laid on Taosy. I slowly got up and took this shot about half a second before she moved.


And I love this one too because he's always there, our dog. That's especially true for Mela. She shares her food with him, holds his leash every day on our walks, and loves him dearly.


Good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. que linda me alegro que tu perro sea un fiel amigo para tus hijos se ven muy lindos en la foto

    ReplyDelete