Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today I was feeling like this...

I was whiny and grouchy and I couldn't shut up about just wanting desperately to move back into our house already.

My husband left for his daily duty and I cleaned. In my misery while vacuuming I remembered I had taken some pictures of my favorite guys this morning. So I got on the computer and found these.

I literally wanted to cry. I hate not living in my own house, yes. I miss my own space to make my home what I want and room to be creative. But who cares. I have these two precious human beings in my life and a daughter that is so ridiculously delicious she is practically edible. Who cares were I am for a few months. I can say I love this man and I know he loves me back.
Life is good, despite it all. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment