Thursday, January 8, 2009

I really miss you today babe

I could have used one of your hugs this morning. Our children exhausted me last night because it seems neither one of them wanted to really sleep. You would have offered to take them for a ride out of the house because you just would have known that's what I needed, time for myself. But you will be here in eight days and the countdown has started! I can't wait to pick you up at the airport. I can't stop thinking it's going to be like Love Actually, at the end, when she jumps on Hugh Grant and embarrasses him. Yeah get ready to be embarrassed because I plan to smother you with kisses and to attach myself permanently to your arm for the next few days you're here. But somehow I know you won't be embarrassed, that's why I love ya.
Only eight days!

No comments:

Post a Comment