Monday, November 24, 2008

Brittan, you told me it was awesome...

Last night my family and I watched Wall E. It was incredible. It was such an awesome love story and that came as a total surprise. I had refused to read or hear anything about the movie because I knew eventually I would watch it. I'm so glad I did.





Reasons why I loved Wall E:
1. My entire family loved the movie. My three year old loved the music and characters just as much as John and I did.



2. The story between Eve and Wall E is quite possibly the sweetest love story ever.


3. It made me laugh.

4. Somehow, amongst all of this, it made you think about what pigs we all are sometimes and how much we really do need to take care of each other and our Earth.

2 comments:

  1. Jeff and I just saw that last week and we loved it to. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... on every point! The sequence where Eve shuts down and Wall-E stays by her side is so beautiful. Everyone had their own motivations for doing things but Wall-E's only concern the entire time was love. What a beautiful lesson. I'm so glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete