Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Keeping in Touch

It has been so great being back out west. We are settling into our new place and getting used to the pace of life here. The weather is awesome even though it's a little strange. We are loving not having to be in humidity. Baby John is getting so big. He loves Grandma Rosa so much. My mom and him have lots of fun together. She bought him tons of outdoor water games and he is sooo happy about it. I can't believe how big he is. He is growing up way too fast! I look at him sometimes and can't believe that he is my little boy now and not my little baby. I love it though, I enjoy every second I have with him. John and I are looking forward to this summer. There is a lot to do here in the mountains and we plan on taking advantage of it. It's great being here but we do miss our family back in P.A. We look forward to seeing them again.
In the meantime we're enjoying life here and hope to stay in touch with all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Show us pics of the little man....I'm sure he has gotten so big!

    ReplyDelete