Saturday, January 8, 2011

First ballet shoes


Aunt Britt got Mela her first pair of real ballet shoes. My daughter will start ballet this year. I can't believe I even have a daughter old enough to start such a thing. Just to see her in her shoes and tights and dress, my heart melts. Oh my, this girl really does hold my heart in hers. She drives me crazy and is so intense but then I can hardly discipline her properly because as soon as she starts to cry or get sad I can't stand it. I have to hug her and make it all better. She has all of us wrapped around her little finger. She is strong spirited and doesn't take no for an answer. She is tall for her age and knows it. She loves her brother more than anyone else in the world. She loves our dog and feeds him way too much of her food. She is going to be three years old next month. Um, where the heck has the time gone?

I love you my Mela.

No comments:

Post a Comment