Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 09







My most favorite thing about all these pictures is how they all have a red tint to them. The sun on Halloween evening made the sky pink and I love how it made Mela's hair look so red. People often tell me that her hair is a little red but I don't think I ever saw it until I looked at these pictures. Well, all we did for Halloween was go to our Church trunk-or-treat. It was pretty lame and hardly anyone came but the kids don't know any different so they had fun. Mela wanted absolutely nothing to do with trick-or-treating so she just played in the water puddles and ate candy. My son, however, loved asking for candy and so we went from trunk to trunk. It was sad not having my hubby there with us. I know the kids missed him too. He comes to see us in a week though! We could not be more excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment