Friday, December 5, 2008

It's my hubby's birthday!

John's birthday is this weekend. He's so old now...just kidding babe! I'm so glad I get to be a part of your life John. We laugh together, we fight, we cry, we love, we care, we move, we get each other, we yell, we sing(Womanizer-your favorite-JUST KIDDING!), we're nice, we have children together and I hope(I know) that for the rest of your birthdays I will be there with you, loving you even more than I do now. Now excuse me while I go make fun of you for almost being thirty! Only joking, that's being saved for when you're actually thirty.
Love you, John!

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday john!!

    cute picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute pics Bonnie, I am glad you found my blog, so I could see yours...hope you're doing good back east there :).

    ReplyDelete