Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It wasn't even nine yet...

And I had already given Taos a bath. Which if you own a dog bigger than fifty pounds you know that giving your dog a bath is no easy task. But I tackled it and am very proud of myself, thank you very much.


Then I brushed the now clean dog's teeth. Yeah, his toothbrush is pretty big.

And this would be why I brush his teeth. He likes to sneak big wet kisses on me. The brushing makes me feel better about it.
I then cleaned up a lovely mess my almost three year old made.
Then I changed Ms. Emelia's poopy diaper. While she tried her very best to escape from me. It took like ten minutes....I'm tired now.

2 comments:

  1. hey at least you get to see your babies all day! oooh what a trade off, right? also, every time i see taos i think taso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, me too. Remember when I would call Taos, Taso. I mean Taso, Taos? WTF? Whatever.

    ReplyDelete