Sunday, February 17, 2008

I was tagged...

Bridgette has tagged me so here we go...

10 years ago...

I was in sixth grade! Oh my gosh. Where exactly did the time go?

5 things on my list to do today...

-survive another day being a huge whale aka pregnant
-do laundry
-read Book of Mormon (seriously behind in the challenge)
-take a nap. that's allowed because of the first thing on my list
-remember to do the things on my list

things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire...

-give my mom and in-laws a million bucks each and help out our families
-pay off all our debt (car, house, student loans)
-buy a house with land and then buy tons of farm animals, not to eat just to save them from being eaten
-travel the world with my family and then do it again just with John
-visit children and women in need all over the world and make an attempt to help them in any way
-buy a plane and learn to fly it, just because
-shop everyday because it just feels so good to do it

3 bad habits...

-always fearing and imagining that the worst possible thing will happen. which is why I HATE flying (seriously need to get over that before I become a billionaire and buy a plane)
-saying out loud what's on my mind, NO MATTER WHAT.
-staring at people

places I have lived...

-California, Texas, Georgia, Chicago, Pennsylvania, Colorado and I think that's it although I'm probably missing a place

jobs I have had...

-coffee shop
-cashier
-waitress
-being a mommy

things most people don't know about me...

-I have an intense fear of small cirles or holes being together in one place. Like a lotus pod. Even seeing a picture of one gives me the creeps! It's so bizarre, I know.
-in June I will have been married four years but that I'm only 21 years old until August.
-I went to 10 different schools before finishing
-I'm OCD about my carpet being dirty and therefore get this strange thrill from vacuuming
-I know very few people who are more dramatic/intense than I am. I wouldn't have it any other way

I tag Brittan and Taryn.

No comments:

Post a Comment